Square and Circle: rocks, stones and pebbles.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

rocks, stones and pebbles.

I think I have a flare for stupid poems. hahs. I wrote this during lit lect.

What’s your problem stupid bitch?
I hope you get a horrible itch!
Grow up, get married then get ditched,
One day you'll turn into a rotten peach.

Retribution you will get,
I’m not afraid of your threats.
So much for not being a brat,
I hate you just like rats.

Blame it on no one but yourself,
And please stop contradicting your own self.
Staying in the same house is like living hell,
Now, doesn’t this poem ring a bell?

I still do not understand,
What powers do you possess?
Why do your words mean so much?
And let you crush us just like punch.

Criticize us, yes you may.
Push us around in any way.
Laugh at us throughout the day,
Does this really make you gay?

They say a friend is another self,
But I’m sure you’re someone else.
What a hypocrite you’ve become,
Never did I expect this day to come.

I have woken up from my sleep,
I shall not be one of your sheep.
A space in my heart I will keep,
For the day you change, I will skip.

Anyway, I was just venting my anger. Bleah she’s really a stuck up at times. Grr… gets on my nerves. Exams are in 3 weeks. I just started revising… but not very productive. I think I’m getting too slack. Maybe I have too much on my mind.

Life is a mess. *doodles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home