Square and Circle: stupid hello.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

stupid hello.

I’m in the office fixing up the last bit of my laptop at the same time freeloading the Internet. Anyway, I downloaded the hello thingy but it refuses to let me login. I think there is something wrong with the hello server. So it is NOT my fault that I cant upload the pictures. Bleah.

Oh well, things are going on fine here. Last night I decided to find out if dan likes me. But then it was quite unsuccessful. Darren didn’t know much about dan. But he said he would find out. Anyway, I found it weird that Darren didn’t know as he’s always the one making ‘opportunities’ but maybe sometimes I just think too much.

Aunty yean hoon is having a party tonight. I’m going to feel so out of place. Worst still if they start talking to me and asking me stuff. Bleah. No plans for tmr yet. I’ve yet to give ben an answer. I feel so slackerish. Don’t feel like going anywhere. But maybe that is just an excuse. Haha.

I’m falling sick. I feel queasy and nauseous. Don’t tell me anything about pregnancy. Unless I’m an amoeba, it’s impossible. Oh, I was complaining about my small peanut-like toes then mummy was saying that my hands and feet are a total replica of dad’s and therefore I can’t deny that daddy is my dad. And and and… I think I have ‘hay-mer-roide’ (cant figure the spelling) yeah and guess what it is freaking genetic from dad’s side. I tell you, I have all the bad genes. Bleahhh.

Today’s schedule is a disaster. Everything is neither here nor there. Now that I’m almost done, and it is almost 12, I cant exactly go anywhere coz I wont have enough time. The party is at 7. By the time I finish up and leave and get to the city it’d be about 3 what can I do in less than 4 hours? Rawr. And my cramps are getting to me. *frowns*

The office is almost empty I think there’s only 3 people- godma, sonia, stanely- in today. It’s the festive holiday so no one is expected to come back.

Right, you smartly went to cancel the dialup at home and now I cant use my laptop to go online. I have to hook it to the modem and then install that funny program. Blah blah blah. Troublesome~

I like this song “Always by Bon Jovi” catchy.

I need to alter my jeans by I’m wearing it now soi cant go to queensway now. Booooo.

Great godma is leaving the office soon and my windows media player is not completely downloaded yettttt. I’m going to have to go back myself again. That dreadful one hour journey. Rawr.

Anyway, pls tell me what you intend to do with my ski jacket. If you want to mail it right then you might as well wait till feb then mail it to aussie land straightaway so I don’t have to lug it there.

Right I still have spring cleaning to do at home have to clean up the show case. *pouts*

Oh yes! My d/ling is done. Yay yay yay. I think I might be able to get a ride from godma. Wahahax. Ok. I’m going to post now.

There’s this irritating bugger bug flying ard me. Damnit. Bleahhh. Ok. I’ll update you soon. ; ) take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home