Square and Circle: eh?

Friday, November 05, 2004

eh?

Never be too haste in your decisions. Yet people want things done quickly. BAHH…

Anyway, the point is… I ‘lost’ a thousand dollars for a stupid mistake. Ok. don’t scream at me. I’ve been thinking what I could have bought with that money.

Grr… we paid the deposit for an apartment at Arrow Heights – where I was supposed to stay with Melissa. Ermm.. yah, she’s the one that I kinda quarreled with.

So, we decided not to stay with each other, and since zhen lin was looking for a housemate, I told her that I would stay with her. I mean I’m definitely not going to stay with mel anymore. I mean I cant. We’ll both die.

Yup. Mel went to cancel the reservation for the apartment and tada… say bye bye to my thousand dollars.

The million-dollar question is… how am I going to tell mum without her killing me?

Ahh…recently I feel like my life has been like dominoes. Everything seems to be falling.

In times like this, I appreciate my ‘heck-care’ attitude. But…escaping won’t solve the problem.

And thus, life sucks (at least for now).


12 days to exam. 25 days to home.

Feelings? Only one. Anxious. I am definitely not prepared for exams. Especially Econs and HOI and lit and DRAMA and math and accounting. Ok that’s basically everything. On the other hand, I want to go home quick. And chill and relax. Enjoy my holidays and catch up with everyone.

Boo hoo… it is already November. Almost 9 months since I first step foot in Melbourne for foundation studies. Amazing how time flies. Bleah.

I saw this fcuk t shirt today, 39 aussie. Nice nice nice. But I think of my thousand dollars and I want to slap myself. Agrhh…

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

Knock my brains out please.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home