Square and Circle: whenever things in life goes wrong, it just gives us a chance to prove we're strong.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

whenever things in life goes wrong, it just gives us a chance to prove we're strong.

I thought I told you about those guys already. Anyway, to make the long story short, I had a fling with dan and luke likes me since sec 2. right. Actually I’m not sure if he still does, but yah. I don’t care. Ok. and now ben. Ermm… I’m so not a bimbo. Lol. Anyway, the thing is… I can’t avoid him. And what am I supposed to do man. Yah. Since it is the hols and I have nth better to do anyway, so just let him entertain me. Hehs.

Yeah but once school starts everything is going happen in a flash and soon it’ll be dooms day. This term is horribly important for me. So yeah. gotta mug like hell… which I’ve already warned him. Lalalala… I guess I’ll just let nature takes its course. But even though you don’t want to rush anything, it would help if you don’t do anything either. So yeah. if you like him then…yah. (THE ONE, is not someone you can live with but someone whom you cannot live without.) this is probably not your first time hearing this.

Right. Good that you’re busy. It makes time pass faster without you knowing it. I cant wait to be busy too. I hate it when I have to sit there and stone and not do anything. My friends call me ‘gan chiong spider’ yah. I think when I grow up, I’ll be a workaholic. Lol. Anyway, I cant wait to pack up and move out of this hole. Hahs. I have to start moving by late oct or else I wont have time.. or rather it will eat into my study time. Exams are from 17th nov to 1st dec. ahhhh! Seems so far away but when you start counting, it is as if it’s just TMR.

I boiled 菊花茶 yesterday and it was quite a disaster. Hahs. I but I think it is supposed to be like that. anyway, partied parties parties… I never knew enough people to actually have a party here. And I don’t really bother. I think I have a problem with my social life. I seem to not like many people. Ahh… heck it. can live without them. *frowns* oh wells, Uni life seems so much more exciting. You know what. I think my mind is maturing faster than my body. Grrr… people think I’m 12. they don’t even ask for ID when I say I’m 16. gee… I need a make over NOW!

Movies here are slow in releasing. When the shows in s’pore closes then it opens here… grrr… stupid buggers. Yeah. it is amazing how you can survive without eating in s’pore but here, you just have to eat if you don’t eat, you feel like you’re going to starve to death.
Hahs. it must be the weather. Haa…

Rivalry between societies ya? Hey! you must crush those Malaysian creeps. Bleah. Lol. And the china society too! (if there is one.) anyway, I know none of these… but it sounds fun tho’. Outwit, outlast and out…they go! Whatever it is, it is just a society. Studies come first. :) you have fun enjoy, and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home