Square and Circle: *poof* where did it go?

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

*poof* where did it go?

isnt it amazing how money just 'disappears'? i went out with 100 bucks and now i'm left with 50 dollars and an ever-growing debt. hahs. Ok. I should not spend more than i have. yeah yeah yeah. i went to the melbourne aquarium today. Just to check it out. Saved 10 bucks on enterance fee only because my birthday is in oct. ahaha... yummy. The only advantage of being a kid. I bought a pair of star earrings. hee. It is high time i updated my earring collection anyway. hmm... i sound spendthrift. bleah. Right. After that i went movie hopping. Yah. 9.50 for 2 movies - catwoman and princess dairies 2. (Only coz we were bad kids) lolx. and for your info the usual price of a movie pass is 11.50 à just to justify my actions. hehs. i shall move on, i doubt you're interested in how i spent my day. ;)

yah. that day i went to zhen ling's place to stay, we went to myers (a departmental store)and we were at the book section and i came across the book 'Eats, Shoots and leaves'. this woman was complaining about how people misuse punctuations.

There was a panda in a cafe. After he finished his sandwhich, he stood up, took out his gun, shoots, and left. The man in the shop asked the panda why he did that and the panda asked him to look in the dictionary. Apparently, the defination of panda: an animal that is black and white that eats, shoots and leaves. hehs. there was more of this kind of stuff in the book. Very much like the ones in my primary school chinese textbook. about how a man wrote a letter without punctuation and how there were 2 different meanings to the letter when you add in punctuations. *Relieving childhood* =)

Oh well, sometimes I wonder if my expenses would exceed my future salary. hmm... I aspire to be a rich successful career woman but...life doesn’t always turn out what you expect it to be. *frowns* thus, why should we plan when most things don’t go your way. Just go with the flow. =) Save the time you spend to plan and do something more useful. Like, sit back, relax and enjoy. Hehs.

I wonder what I would do if one day I grow up and I’m a poor old spinster. ughh… totally opposite from what I dream to be. Would I commit suicide? Would I hide in a town where no one recognizes me? Or maybe I would become a nun or something. But what if I’m married, rich but unhappy. Or maybe love above all things and marry a househusband. What if what if what if. I’m going to kick the person who came up with that word. Just like how I want to beat up the guy who came up with exams. Bleah. Anyhow, I think I’m at the point where I’m fantasizing about marriage. Haa.. I think I’ve been watching too much drama and movies lately.

Have you ever wondered why dramas are all about love? Do we really want to pay 11 bucks to watch people fall in love? And step out of the theatre thinking, “I’m going to be a spinster.” sigh.

I think I’m a bit disorientated here… too much to say. Too much on my mind. Maybe I really think too much. Maybe I should let my mind rest. Let it function like a 16 year old kid. Ahhh…maybe I just cant wait to grow up. But yet when I’m an adult, I bet I would like to relive my childhood. Contradictions. Live is just too full of them. I should stop contradicting myself. It makes me confused. And I don’t like it when it happens. Feel like I’ve lost control. Ok. someone please tell me I’m a control freak. Grrr… but see, I don’t want to be known as a control freak. Ahahs. Contradictory. And then the cycle goes. I think my brain is going to burst.

I’ve been thinking. People always say what you study in university don’t always apply to what you’ll do in the future because only a handful eventually become what they aspire to be. So, maybe I wont be a stockbroker when I grow up. Then what will I be? A secretary? Hah. A salesgirl? A toilet cleaner?! Bleah. I want to fast forward life and reveal what’s installed for me. Hmm… I sound like I believe in destiny. Yet I don’t really. Life is what you make out to be. It is not really planned for you. Don’t you think? sigh. I think I’m just too impatient. Maybe that’s why I’m probably not the most romantic person in the world. Hehs. What comment would you have if a guy (say you’re boyfriend or a guy you like) went to your place and filled your house with rose petals? =) would you be delighted and think that he is the most romantic person in the world and like make out with him? Haa… or frown and go,”now, who is going to clean up the mess?” lolx. Yeah, I’m kinda like in-between. Haa…I’m forever sitting on the fence. (even my grades!) bleah. Tell me that’s balance. Haa… I’d prefer to see it as neither here nor there. Which is bad. Jack-of-all-trades; master of none. Ughh… I was thinking of going back in December and sign up for piano classes. Hahs. a bit too old? But you know what. I really suck at music. I’m tone deaf and cant coordinate for nuts.

Yes, the story of the monk is coming back to me.

Ughhh. Life and its’ theories. It is starting to irritate me now. *pouts* if only I could sleep my life away. Just like a baby. =D. yes, tell me I sound immature. Grrr…

Hahs. I wonder if anything makes sense to you. Hahs. anyhow, take care~ tada.

Oh yes I just remembered that mummy promised to take me to the food fair when I got back in june but we din go! Agrhh… all thanks to the bug. Bahh….

- Did you cancel the line? What about my book? -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home